Foster Child College Scholarship
The Quirk Law Firm, LLP is pleased to offer the Quirk Law Firm Foster Child Scholarship. This scholarship is available to incoming freshmen and college students who are currently or were placed in foster care, placed into a ward, group home, or private home of a state-certified caregiver/ foster parent and who will attend a college, community college, 4-year college/university or law school.
- – Must currently be placed or have been placed in foster care (placed into a ward, group home, or private home of a state-certified caregiver/ foster parent). Proof of placement in foster care is required.
- – The scholarship is due by May 31, 2017.
- – ANY INCOMPLETE OR LATE SCHOLARSHIPS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- – The scholarship is a one-time award of $1,000.
- – A transcript with counselor or school representative signature must be submitted for consideration.
- – Winner will be notified via mail and our Facebook and Twitter pages.
- – Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes with this application.