First Generation College Scholarship
The Quirk Law Firm, LLP is pleased to offer the Quirk Law Firm First Generation College Scholarship. This scholarship is available to incoming freshmen and college students who will attend a college, community college, 4-year college/university or law school and whose parent(s) did not complete any post high school education.
- – Applicant’s parent(s) must not have completed any post high school education.
- – The scholarship is due by May 31, 2017.
- – ANY INCOMPLETE OR LATE SCHOLARSHIPS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- – The scholarship is a one-time award of $1,000.
- – A transcript with counselor or school representative signature must be submitted for consideration.
- – Winner will be notified via mail and our Facebook and Twitter pages.
- – Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes with this application.