The Quirk Law Firm, LLP is pleased to offer the Quirk Law Firm First Generation College Scholarship. This scholarship is available to incoming freshmen and college students who will attend a college, community college, 4-year college/university or law school and whose parent(s) did not complete any post high school education.
- – Applicant’s parent(s) must not have completed any post high school education.
- – The scholarship is due by May 31, 2017.
- – ANY INCOMPLETE OR LATE SCHOLARSHIPS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- – The scholarship is a one-time award of $1,000.
- – A transcript with counselor or school representative signature must be submitted for consideration.
- – Winner will be notified via mail and our Facebook and Twitter pages.
- – Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes with this application.